Quality Assurance

Forming the thrust of our esteemed organization, quality orientation is amongst our primal objectives. We implement latest production techniques and manufacture products using superior quality raw materials. In addition to this, all our products are tested by various testing equipments ensuring our flawlessness.

Customer Service

With our continual endeavor to provide absolute satisfaction to customers, we have won the hearts of our clients. As we assure time bound delivery, high quality products and at the most reasonable prices, we have successfully garnered large number of customers all over the country Furthermore, we believe in establishing long lasting relationships with our existing and new customers. We have achieved a competitive edge above our competitors by outpacing many of our rivals. Moreover, with our enduring commitment towards quality have helped us to establish Market in Europe and America.

15-85 Rule

The cost of fasteners makes up only around 15% of total costs - the outlay on logistics and engineering is responsible for the remaining 85%. This is the "15/85" rule.
Experience in the industry has shown that cost savings of 50% and more can be achieved in the areas of logistics and engineering. This has a lasting effect on the total costs of the end product. The choice of the correct fastening technology is of major importance.